Terms & Conditions
1.) The What It Takes! Online 12-Week Transformation Challenge runs from; Saturday, January 14th, 2017 to Saturday, April 8th, 2017, midnight EST.
2.) All applications must be submitted before midnight, on January 7th, 2017 EST.
3.) To apply for the challenge:
- Log onto NadineDumas.com and fill out the application form.
- This is open to anyone that wants to make a change in their body, and lifestyle under the guidance of Transformation Coach and What It Takes! owner Nadine Dumas. Please submit your information on the application form.
- You must agree to use and pay for the What It Takes! online Meal Plan and Personalized Training Program under the guidance of Nadine Dumas at a cost of $1,250.00 USD for the 12 weeks (plus 4 weeks post challenge coaching) a total of 16 weeks personalized coaching.
- You must agree to use and promote the products provided by the sponsors for the full 12 weeks;
- Isolator Fitness meal bags - each contestant will receive 1 (one) 3 meal Isobag
- Believe Fit - Lorna Jane apparel gift cards to be used at any Believe Fit location if you live within a 30km radius or their online store. ($100 value)
- Perfect Shakers – 1 (one) ambassador series ND Coaching shaker cup & Whey Clean shaker bottle cleaner
- Alkazone – alkaline drops
- Inside Fitness Magazine – online subscription to the Womens Edition
- eatFIT – online subscription to my recipe ebook
- ND Coaching Ltd – online nutrition and training programs
- You must agree to promote the sponsors listed above and products used throughout the 12 week challenge WEEKLY via social media, blogging, Facebook, pictures, Instagram and video.
- You must provide "Before and After" photos (in hi resolution) and Vital Stats, via email.
4.) You must take "Before" photos and measurements on January 14th, 2017 and "After" photos and measurements on April 8th, 2017. All photos must include your face and a newspaper from the current date in order for your transformation to be accepted and entered into the challenge. They must be in hi-resolution. There are NO exceptions.
5.) In addition to providing Before & After photos, each chosen contestant must write a 200 word essay on their after success story. This will be submitted with your transformation pictures at the end of the challenge.
6.) During the course of the 12 week challenge, each contestant is asked to use media sources to promote the challenge and their success (ie. Facebook, blog, twitter, Instagram, video etc.). Contestants are required to promote the products that they are using and the sponsors within these media sources. Each contestant is required to set up a Facebook group page and invite friends, family and fans where they will promote themselves, the sponsors, and Challenge Promoter (Nadine Dumas) throughout the 12 week challenge.
7.) The Transformation Challenge will be judged, but is not limited to, by Nadine Dumas, and the sponsors. By entering this Challenge, the winner of the challenge prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Challenge Promoter (Nadine Dumas) and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.
8.) Prizes are as follows:
Each month one (1) participant will win a challenge within the challenge based on what Nadine Dumas has set for your goal that month. Participants can be chosen for more than one prize.
Month 1 – Believe Fit prize pack of supplements (approx. value $100)
Month 2 – Isolator bag (approx. value $100), Believe Fit prize pack (approx. value $100)
Month 3 – ND Coaching program (approx. value $1,200usd) one or both to be gifted
Winner: Top transformation will be awarded:
1. One (1) round trip ticket to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, for one (1 person);
2. One week's accommodation in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands to the Luxe+Well Luxury Wellness Retreat October 22-29th, 2017.
- One (1) Lorna Jane outfit from Believe Fit, top and bottom
(If the winner cannot travel on the date of the retreat, the winner must provide Nadine Dumas with 30 days written notification of the intended date of travel between May 1, 2017 through to October 31st, 2017) PLUS be featured on www.NadineDumas.com, and in various transformation challenge posters.
9.) The Challenge promoter's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Challenge and the awarding of the Prizes. The Challenge is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
10.) Entering by email: To enter photos by email, send to: email@example.com. All entries become the property of the Challenge Promoter and will not be returned. Challenge Promoter, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Challenge Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to the contestant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
11.) The Challenge Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Challenge should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Challenge Promoter. The Challenge Promoter is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Challenge. The Challenge Promoter collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Challenge Promoter may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.
Entrants agree to give Nadine Dumas full and complete worldwide permission to use their image, name, quotes (both real and paraphrased), videos, photographs and descriptions for promotional purposes as a condition of entering the challenge. They must also hold Nadine Dumas harmless and without any liability for any and all personal loss or damage that arises out of such usage.
The Challenge Promoter will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Challenge will not be used for any other purposes unless contestants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
By entering this Challenge, contestants agree to release and hold harmless the Challenge Promoter, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the contestant or any other person in connection with this Challenge or participation in any Challenge related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage and the Contestants agree to indemnify the Challenge Promoter, advertising and promotional agencies against all loss, damage or injury occasioned in connection with this Challenge, participation in any Challenge related activities or as a result of any cause whatsoever.
This Challenge will run in accordance with these Challenge Rules, subject to amendment by the Challenge Promoter. Challenge Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Challenge or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Challenge.
- I am sure everyone has heard that stress makes us...
- Stacey O'Connell Vaagen 32, Stay at home Mom, Photographer 12 week...
- "I saw a picture of myself holding my daughter and...